Thursday, February 23, 2012

Every-Buggy

We've had fairly nice weather the past few days but it's coming to an end tonight. Possible snow tomorrow but not much. Early this morning we had a bizarre incident. I woke up at 2am and there were lots of lights flashing outside our house. Two fire engines, three police cars and a wrecker. We live near a sharp turn in the road and someone missed the turn and hit a tree in the neighbor's yard. But they left the car there and took off. We don't know if the car was stolen or not. They pulled the car out about 2:45 am and we could go back to bed. So loss of sleep is catching up to me today.

My card tonight is for a co-workers birthday. I took it to work earlier this week so that "every-buggy" could sign it. Hehehe!

I can't remember where I found the adorable sentiment. It was a recent freebie. I try to remember to add the blog that I got them from but I missed this one. If you happen to know, please let me know so I can give credit. The bugs are from a set called Gettin' Buggy With It! It came from Gina K but I don't think she carries it anymore. The set was perfect for the sentiment. I used the Floral Garden embossing folder and cut the sentiment with the inverted scalloped circle die. I sponged the embossed background with green and pink ink. I'm entering the card into several challenges:
I hope you are looking forward to the weekend as much as I am. Friday at 5p.m. is my favorite time of the week. Still no answers about where I will be moving to in the reorganization at work. Everyone is very frustrated. At the meeting yesterday  they said it might be a month before they give us directions. I'm praying it's sooner. Hope you have a wonderfully crafty weekend! Take care.


7 comments:

Lorie said...

That is absolutely adorable Donna! The sentiment is fantastic!

Betty Benton said...

What a fun birthday card -- sorry your sleep was interrupted; wonder if they'll ever find the driver???

papertrails leaver said...

this is super! Love the fun insects! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime! :-) Amy

Stef H said...

love love love the embossing! pretty card.

i hear nothing outside my window and i'm not a heavy sleeper. at least you know someone was not hurt.

hugs :)

Nicole Mullen said...

Very cute and fun card - Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

Kerry said...

Lovely bright card and the sentiment is great. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

Tameko said...

So pretty. Nice embossing. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...