Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Love my Teddy Bear

Almost past my bed time so I'm going to make this a quick one. Here's the card I made this evening.

The image and the sentiment are from Doodle Pantry. I really love the ribbon with the brown bursts and blue swirls. I'm entering this into a couple challenges.
Tomorrow is Friday! Yippee! I love Friday at 5pm. We're going to be traveling this weekend to visit Tom's parents but I should be home on Sunday and hope to have some time to craft then. Have a wonderful start to your weekend and thanks for visiting!

Donna

9 comments:

Lorie said...

That is absolutely adorable Donna! I bet the receiver of this card will love it! Enjoy your weekend!

Betty Benton said...

This is absolutely adorable -- love the image and sentiment!

Unknown said...

Love that sentiment

kitten - DYSU team

WencheP said...

Beautiful card, fabulous image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, hope to see you next week.

-Wenche

Carolyn King said...

oh my---just too adorable!

Lisa Lara said...

So adorable Donna. Love how you used Laurie's cute image. I love the colors you chose. Thanks for joining the CDS blog hop.

L.Wilson said...

Very precious Donna! That sweet dot paper is the perfect background!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Cute as can be!

Stef H said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww! is this ever ca-ute!

hugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...