Sunday, February 26, 2012

Exciting News!

It's been a busy weekend and I did seem to accomplish a lot but there was so much on my list that I couldn't possibly get it all done. But I am grateful for what I did accomplish. We spent Friday evening and all day Saturday at Baby Creek, our little retreat place to get away from it all. Today I had to go get glasses to use up my Tax Saver Benefit that I will lose at the end of February. So I'll be getting two new pair of glasses soon. I did get a few cards done today and I can share one with a bit of exciting news. On a whim I sent in a link to apply for the Doodle Pantry Design Team and last week Laurie from the Doodle Pantry contacted me and asked me to be part of the team. Wow! I was stunned. I never expected to be selected. So for the next 6 months I'll be showing you some of Laurie's wonderful creations and I hope you will go check them out! Here's a card I made to celebrate my new Design Team.

The image is a freebie that you can find at Doodle Pantry. Laurie has both colored and outlined digital stamps. This one is one of the colored ones. I used the sketch from Sketches by Carly. The patterned paper is from Stampin' Up! And I added self-adhesive rhinestones. Thanks for stopping to by to check out my big news. Come back on March 1st to see my very first design team project. (maybe even two projects for the new release). I hope you have a wonderful week.



8 comments:

Kristine said...

Super cute!! Love Laurie's images and CONGRATS on the Design Team *Ü* I'm sure you'll make many more lovelies with the new releases! Thanks for playing along at SKETCHES BY CARLY!!

Lorie said...

I am SO thrilled for you to be on the DP design team! Laurie is great and so is the rest of the team! <3 Sorry we are not going to be on the team at the same time. Congrats again! :D

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card...thanks for playing with Sketches By Carly...hope to see you next week again!
xxx Margreet

Carolyn King said...

Of course you would be picked... They are lucky to have you. Just look at that adorable card!!!!! Congrats, friend!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super adorable card!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super adorable card!!!

Kathy W. said...

Great job with the sketch. Love Laurie's images as well, hope to see you next challenge!

Stef H said...

big congrats on making the DT and this card is stunning!

hugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...