Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love is the Key

Thursday greeting to you! It's almost Friday and I love the thought of the weekend. Tomorrow will be a busy day at work. I have a 3 1/2 hour training in the morning so I just have to make it through the afternoon. I'm looking forward to a crafty weekend. I can't believe how much time I got this week to work on crafts. I am just about Valentined (is that a word?) out and lots of challenges are still asking for love or Valentines so I took a slightly different tact. I made this card for an anniversary. Tom and I will be celebrating our 35 anniversary in June. We are talking about taking some kind of trip but haven't made any real plans yet. I guess we'll have to start doing that soon. Here's my card:
I used Spellbinders lacy ovals and regular ovals to make the frame. The sentiment is embossed with black powder. The key is from a Gina K set by Theresa Momber. The roses are from Beccy's Place. I added the pearls as embellishments. I wish the pink background would have shown up better in the photo. I'm entering the card in these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your Friday and the weekend. My daughter has an interview for a new job on Saturday so keep your fingers crossed and ask the Good Lord to help her get this. Blessing to you!

Donna

6 comments:

Beate said...

Beautiful card. I love the roses on your wonderful frame.
Hugs and smiles

WencheP said...

Beautiful card and so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Lorie said...

Oh Donna! That is just gorgeous...nice job!

Stacy Morgan said...

So pretty, your flowers are wonderful. Great framing. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this is such a lovely card! Love the sentiment too! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week!

Chriss

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Digi Darla said...

Such a cute card. Love how you used the stamp.
Come visit me and win a freebie.
http://digidarlas.blogspot.com
xxx~DigiDarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...