Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day

I can hardly believe we are at the end of February. Time just keeps moving on. Still no word on a new position for me. Today I spent most of the day on a ladder moving books full of reports to a lower shelves for packing. At least I wasn't sitting at my computer all day. My card tonight uses another gorgeous Doodle Pantry image. I just love this image.
The sentiments are from an My Favorite Things set called Love You With All My Heart. I used my ScorPal to add the criss-cross embossing on the background panel. I used the Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle dies and added lace and pearls as embellishments. The background scalloped circle looks much darker in the photo than in real life. I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Hope your week is going smoothly. Tom and I decided to take Friday off of work and  go to Baby Creek for some R&R. It's supposed to be 70 degrees on Friday. Is this February/March or May/June? Weird weather. Have a wonderful Thursday and stop back to see some more awesome Doodle Pantry images as we check out the March release.


6 comments:

Pat said...

Very pretty. Love your lattice background. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Your card and your project are both wonderful. Did you make the box? I'm so fascinated by the beautiful job everyone is doing on the lion and sheep. Wonderful!

Stef H said...

this is very pretty!

hugs :)

Archana Joshi said...

Wonderful card. Love the lace and how you have used your pearls. Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.

Nicole Mullen said...

Very cute card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

Tameko said...

Nice card. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...