Friday, May 10, 2019

Floating by to Say Hi

Just a quick post this evening with a quick card that I made for the Limited Runs progressive challenge. The deadline is quickly approaching and since we have the twins all day tomorrow I figured I should get this one done.

Pretty simple card but I love making these cloud backgrounds with a scalloped circle and ink. I did a tutorial on this technique. I used Salty Ocean and Broken China Distress Oxide inks and then spritzed with water. The bunny and balloon are colored with Spectrum Noir markers and I used a white gel pen for the balloon accent. The image is Limited Runs progressive freebie. The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry Hot Air Balloon Birdie (no longer in business). I backed it with red card stock on a blue card stock base.
I am entering these challenges:

As we head into the weekend I hope you have a wonderful, sunny time. Our weekend is supposed to be rainy but I am hoping we can get the twins to the park for a bit. They love to play on the swings and slides. Thanks for stopping by. 

Donna

11 comments:

Saphron said...

What a clever idea for the clouds - wow! And your colouring is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's and good luck with your entry :)
I hope you enjoy the park if the rain holds off!

Michelle said...

Really gorgeous creation - great image and design - love how you have done the clouds with a scallop circle, so clever - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Stef H said...

too cute.
rainy here too. my grass needs such a cutting and my yard is a gorgeous yellow with all the dandelions. been too wet to cut. i sure hope the complex won't be sending me a nasty letter LOL.

happy mother's day.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, your cloud filled sky is gorgeous!

Mrs A. said...

I adore your flying bunny and your cloud background looks so good. Would never have guessed it was made using a scalloped edge. Enjoy your day with the twins. We will be seeing all of our grandchildren tomorrow for a get together. Hugs Mrs A .

Kuni said...

A fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Pam said...

Great card, I love the clouds you created!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lori m said...

Adorable ....Happy Mother's Day to all, hugs, Lori m

Tanja said...

Very nice card! Thanks for joining the Sweet Stampers Challenge! Good luck Tanja

Stempelfrosch said...

What a cute card with this flying rabbit. Your background clouds are wonderful! Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
hugs Anke

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable image and I love, love those clouds. Wonderful job Donna.
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...