Friday, May 31, 2019

Happy Anniversary

My youngest son and his wife celebrated their anniversary yesterday and I finally finished the card to send them. I'm not very on the ball lately. It will go in the mail as soon as I go out today.

Background stamp: Penny Black Floral Thread in clear embossing powder
Ink Resist technique with distress oxide inks: Candy Apple, Orange Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Lucky Clover, Broken China, and Seedless Preserves
Cut the panel apart and glued to black card stock
Sentiment: MFT Together Forever heat embossed with white embossing powder and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags
Embellishments: I found a little iridescent heart in my stash and added to the sentiment strip. I also added some iridescent sequins around the card (hard to see)
I am entering these challenges:

Well, I need to get my day going and my errands done. My DD's wash machine broke and she wants to wash the kids' clothes so I'll have to go pick her up. Have a wonderful weekend. I will actually be checking back in tomorrow with another card for the new challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Hope you will stop back then. Have a blessed day!

Donna

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, your panels are gorgeous! Lovely card!

Lisa Lynn said...

Stunny card.

Jo Nevill said...

Love your bright and colourful card. Great background you have created.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the way you've separated the main image.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

crafty said...

Love the colourful background. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
Mary

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...