Wednesday, May 1, 2019

12 Months of Christmas Challenge

Happy May! I'm a bit late at posting this today. I fell asleep after dinner and suddenly realized I missed my post time. Welcome to the May edition of the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge. This month the optional theme is creature feature. You can enter anything Christmas but add a creature and the design team will be thrilled. Our sponsor this month is Baby Cakes Digis and Designs by Sandra Caldwell. The prize is a $9 gift certificate. Sandra provided some fun images for us to use.


I used Candy Cane Hippo for my card. My card has lots of layers. The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits. The image is die cut with MFT Stitched Circles. I used Diamond Stickles on the candy cane and the snow. The sentiment was computer-generated and die cut with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiments. The designer papers are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and include papers from Candy Cane Flavors, Holiday Hoopla Textured Papers, and Holiday Decorations Patterned Paper Mini Kit. My background layers are black card stock and the card base is red card stock. I hope you'll join us this month at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for a chance for some fun images from Sandra Caldwell. 
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll get started on your Christmas cards this month and join in the fun. Take care!




8 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Great take on this week's TSOT sketch, Donna! I have to admit I've never seen a Christmas hippo before... he's really cute! Thank you for joining us once again at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Hazel said...

You linked to another blog when you entered this, but I found you. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 435 - hope to see you again soon x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is such a cute card - love your coloring!

Heather said...

So fun, Donna - an adorable hippo, lol. What great coloring you've achieved - very festive! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Pam said...

What a cute and colorful card! Love the little bit of sparkle!
Hugs
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lori m said...

Adorable and so sweet, the way the months are going so quick, Christmas will be here before we know it lol. Hugs, Lori m

The Enticing Creation said...

So lovely iceman birthday card,thanks for playing on Through the Craft Room Door,hope to see you next challenges

Hugs
Rituparna DT TTCRD

NanaConnie said...

Loving that hippo, Donna, and the fab papers you chose! I'm so far behind on doing any of my Christmas cards - I needed to see this to get some inspiration. :-D Putting on a DT hat now - Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...