Sunday, March 24, 2019

Egg-stra Special

The weekend is almost gone. We had the twins all day today so I'm pretty tired. And I discovered that my eyes aren't what they used to be when creating cards. Tomorrow will be my last eye surgery and hopefully after they both heal I'll be able to go back to crafting and feel like I've done a good job. My coloring and spacing is off on this card. But I needed to get it finished before the end of the month.


Stamps: Eggs by Sandra VanBlaricum (image); Create with TLC (sentiment) 
Paper: blue and green card stock, MFT Sweet Celebration Paper Pack
Embellishment: wooden butterfly
I am entering these challenges:

My day is done. I am headed for bed to get ready for my eye surgery tomorrow. I may be away for a bit. I hope to get back to crafting as soon as I can. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for stopping by. Take care!

Donna

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, I love the colorful Easter eggs! Adorable card!

Pam said...

Your Easter card is beautiful Donna, so colorful! I hope your eye surgery goes well!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Janice said...

Fabulous Easter card, so colourful and bright. Great sentiment too!

Lori m said...

Beautiful card...love the bright colors. Speedy healing and recovery wishes, hugs, Lori m

Misty Elam said...

So cute!! I love the beautiful colors and the layout too. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon!!
Misty

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Springtime’ theme… good luck in the draw and please join us again.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...