Friday, March 1, 2019

New Challenge

Happy March 1st! Today begins a new month and a new challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. The challenge is always anything goes for Christmas and this month the option is three or more buttons, brads or bows or any combination of them. Here's my card.


Our sponsor this month is Luna Girl Digital Stamps. I used the Christmas Mini 1 set.  The sentiment was computer-generated. The background designer paper is from Decossse's Dynamite Doodles from the Holiday Hoopla set. I added 6 brads. Three on each side of my sentiment. I hope you will join us this month for a fun challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.
I am entering these challenges:

The weekend is finally here. Hope you have some crafty time. We have a visitor this weekend so I'm not expecting much crafty time but we'll see. And we'll visit with the twins tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

9 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, your sketch card is beautiful! I definitely like the squares - the circles in the sketch didn't suit me. ;) Good decision on your part to change them.

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is adorable. Love the gorgeous vintage images.

Shelly Schmidt said...

How awesome Donna!!! I love the images, great sketch card!!!

Debbie said...

Aww! Your Christmas kitties are adorable!! Sweet card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Renate said...

Beautiful layers card, Donna.
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4Fun
Renate DT

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lori m said...

Beautiful Christmas card....hugs, Lori m

Claudia Martins said...

What a beautiful project !! It's so good to have you here at TTCRD. I hope to meet you at our next challenge !!!
Claudia Martins - DT

Patti said...

Such a fun vintage style Christmas card - I love it! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...