Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Blooming with Happiness

This day really flew by. I've been under the weather today and tried to get a card finished. But I changed it so many times. Here's what I finally ended up with.

Stamps: Limited Runs progressive image this month colored with Spectrum Noir markers; From the Heart Apple Blossom Birds (sentiment)
Dies: Spellbinder's ATC Cards (image); Spellbinder's Sunny Day dies (sun and cloud); Clear Dollar Stamps Designer  Tags (sentiment)
Patterned Paper: Papers by Lozzy (blue and green checks); Doodle Pantry (yellow checked background)
Inks: Salty Ocean distress ink (clouds in image and die cut cloud); Fossilized Amber distress ink (accents on the sun)
Embellishments: ribbon
I am entering these challenges:
Well, I am calling it quits tonight a bit early. Hoping that if I get a good night's sleep I'll be able to go play with the twins at Head Start. I'll see how I am feeling in the morning. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful week!

Donna

8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is cheerful and cute!

ScrappyHorses said...

Wow, such a bright and happy card! This is sure to bring joy with those fun papers and image! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Pam said...

I think your card is full of happiness! I love the bright colors and pattern papers! The image and sentiment are so cute and the die cuts look great!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lori m said...

Adorable, fun and happy card makes me want to start singing. ( coughing....nobody would be around if I did lol).
Hugs, Lori m

Debbie said...

What you ended up with is great!! So bright and cheery!
Hope you're feeling better!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Dawn Frost said...

Great scene! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Make a Scene challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

Janice said...

Just trying to catch up after being away Donna. Your cards are fabulous, love the sketch you have used on this one.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Cute and cheerful- great and fun colors! Love this fun card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...