Monday, April 1, 2019

No Foolin', It's Christmas

At least a Christmas card today. April 1st brings around a new challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Our challenge is always anything goes but we love to have a twist if you really want the challenge. This month the twist is fairies. Our sponsor is A Day for Daisies, who kindly provided the design team with an image to work with.

I used the Frosty Snowflake Fairy on my card. The background paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Frosty Swirls The Pastel Collection. My card stock is two different colors of purple. The sentiment is from the Little Paper Shop (no longer in business). I grabbed some gold ribbon from my stash and used gold glitter glue on the snowflakes in the image. The image is colored with PrismaColor pencils and mineral spirits. I hope you will join us this month and get started on your Christmas cards a little early. Pop over to the main blog to read all about the challenge.
I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me today. My eyes are slowly recovering. I went for a check up this morning and he said they would improve over the next month or so. But making this card was difficult in the coloring. So I may take a little more time to ease back into it. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week!




9 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, this is such a sweet card!

Annemi said...

Wonderful christmascard. Love the untraditional colors you've used. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, great colors on your beautiful Christmas card.

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!

Pam said...

This is so pretty Donna and the snowflake fairy is so cute!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

scrappymo! said...

This card is so sweet! Hope you're doing well.

Lori m said...

Gorgeous, pretty colors and design, hugs, Lori m

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that image! Super card!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Suze said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Christmas Goes Challenge with an optional twist of Include a Star or more. Apologies for the late comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...