Friday, April 12, 2019

What's Cookin'?

It's been quite a while since I posted a creative project. I've been in a slump creating anything recently. I have lost my motivation for a lot of things recently. It took me three days to make this card. I can't explain why but at least I got it done before the deadline.


The image is from Limited Runs and is their progressive image for this month called BBQ Cook. The red and white paper I believe is from Imagine That Designs by Kris.  The blue striped paper was from a Simon Says kit. The sentiment is from a free digital sentiment page from Whimsy Stamps. The dies I used include: MFT Blueprints 13 (stars), MFT Mini Tabs 4 (sentiment), and MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. The base and layering is black card stock. I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping in and hanging in there with me. I'll have another card soon as dueling day is coming up with the Dueling Darlings. Have a super weekend. 

Donna

10 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, your What's Cooking card is so colorful, fun, and fits the sketch perfectly!

Dena J said...

Very cute card, Donna. Hang in there...I go through long periods of just not finishing anything. I spend hours just looking at the craft things and imagining using them. Your coloring is really nice. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

Lori m said...

Donna this is adorable, makes me want to BBQ right now. Love it! Hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

Good to see you post Donna! I hope you are doing well. Your card is absolutely darling! I go through slump periods all the time. I have to take photos of my Easter cards today so that I can mail them tomorrow.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Rosie Guiher said...

Donna I know how you feel. Doing the same here. Took me forever to do mine also. I think yours turned out really cute. Love the the red and blue papers.
Hang in there hopefully you will get your mojo back.

Christine said...

Oh, I love the little grill master with the red gingham! Such a fun card for this time of year!
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Tarah DeMerchant said...

I completely understand the creative slump. I started reading the #the100daychallenge to help with the mojo.
Your card is so sweet and the colours are perfect. I am sure it will be adored by anyone who received it. Hugs 🤗

Cindy said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.

create.365 said...

Such a cute card and a great use of this week's sketch at AHSC -thanks for joining us!

Brandi said...

So fun, I love the gingham background. I love the colours! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...