Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Birthday Girl

Welcome friends! Where did Monday and Tuesday go? The week just seems to fly by. And to make matters worse I kept thinking all day today that it was Thursday. Talking about losing time. Yikes! I did manage to get a few things done today: housework and crafting.


This is the Progressive challenge image over at The Outlawz. The image is called Ava from Di's Digis
Dies: Gina Marie Cross Stitched Rectangle (image), MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips (sentiment), MFT Blueprints 32 (hearts)
Embellishments: Floral ribbon from stash, pearls from stash
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. I have a bunch of things that I've been working on for the rest of the week so don't forget to stop back and check things out. Tomorrow is my day at Head Start. Last week I had an extra pint of blueberries that I took in for the kids and they loved their special treat for lunch. They are so fun! I hope the weather gets warmer soon so they can go outside. It really makes a difference for their day. Take care!

Donna


5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, your birthday girl is so cute, as is your card!

Pam said...

What a cute little birthday card! You followed the design spot on and I love how colorful your card is!
I'm doing the same sans the crafting. I am reorganizing closets and cabinets. How do they get in such a mess? They look pretty now! What I NEED to do is my craft room!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Donna Walls said...

So sweet, love the color combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts Challenge and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member

Diane Louise J said...

Hello You have made a very pretty card…. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Gemstones/Pearls’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Claudia Martins said...

What a beautiful project !! It's so good to have you here at TTCRD. I hope to meet you at our next challenge !!!
Claudia Martins - DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...