Thursday, January 3, 2019

Elf

We are leaving for Florida next week and I have a few cards that I need to finish and post before I go. Just in case I am not able to post while I'm away. I really don't know if we'll have Internet service at all. So I wanted to get the Limited Runs Progressive challenge completed.
The image this month is this cute little elf candy cane. I colored him with mostly American Craft markers then fussy cut him out to add to the North Pole background paper. The other designer papers are from American Craft. I added yellow Stickles for embellishment on both stars and the ornament on his hat. The sentiment is from Creative Vision. I am entering these challenges:

I hope the beginning of your new year has been awesome. Wednesday I went to help with the twin's Head Start class and they were short-handed so I'm going to go back tomorrow and help again. Their regular teacher will be back next week so things will be a little more normal for them. Thanks for stopping by.

Donna

8 comments:

Marge said...

This card is so bright and adorable, Donna. Love your Christmas scene and the elf is just lovely. I also love fun background patterns you added, which makes your card even more delightful
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Happy New Year!

Marge

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute elf and fun card, Donna!

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute card, I love that little elf. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Tina Z. said...

Great Christmas scene, thank you for joing us at Feeling Sketchy.

Pam said...

I love this cute, cute card!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Cara said...

Very cute card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door
(Hugs) Cara
Through the Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Andreja said...

You made such a beautiful card. I like the way have you used our sketch :-)) Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy.
Hugs, Andreja

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Feeling Sketchy challenge and Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...