Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Beary Special

Happy Tuesday! It's cold here. So cold that Indiana University closed for tomorrow. IU rarely closes. I can count on one hand how often they've closed in the 31 years we've been here. It's supposed to be -13 tomorrow morning without the wind chill. The twins won't be going to Head Start tomorrow so I won't have to go there either. I don't have a car right now so I couldn't go unless I took my DH to work and took his car. With those kinds of temperatures I am happy to stay home. I was home today and managed to get one card done along with catching up with things left from vacation. I have a ton of birthdays in February so I am trying to get a few ahead right now.


I actually used this weeks MFT sketch but it closed before I got it finished. I liked the sketch though so I really wanted to use it. Here's the details of the card:
Stamps: MFT Birthday Bear, the bear is popped up with foam tape
Dies: MFT Birthday Bear Coordinating dies, MFT Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax. MFT Stitched Circles
Embellishments: sequins from my stash with Glossy Accents to fill in.
Paper: MFT Sweet Celebration Paper Pack
Coloring: Spectrum Noir markers
The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder. Here's the inside of the card.

I am entering these challenges:

That's it for me tonight. I'm going to be staying inside and keeping warm by the fire. On Thursday I was supposed to help unload semis of Girl Scout cookies but that has also been canceled. We won;t have much of a warm up until Friday. If you are experiencing really cold or warm conditions please stay safe! Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, your card is adorable! Love the designer papers you used. Cute image, too!

Pam said...

Hello Miss Donna! Yes, it's cold here as well but not as cold as where you live. Your card is so adorable! I love the pattern papers that you used and how colorful the card is!
Stay warm!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

MiamiKel said...

beautiful card, donna - love the bright papers and a very happy birthday scene you've created! BTW, you were about 30 minutes from my house when you were in Florida - and it's warmed up!

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute.

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We would love to see some of your beautiful creations in one of our upcoming issues of Through The Craft Room Door Magazine! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Hugs & Craftiness,
AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

Cicci said...

So sweet and wonderful Card!! LOVE this!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
welcome to Visit and Follow my blog
Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}

J said...

Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Such a fun card - so bright and cheery!

Jackie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...