For the background clouds I used the technique that I did a tutorial on in April. The clouds are inked on the base of the card. The sentiment from Create with TLC was die cut from Gina Marie Designs Wine Label die. I inked the wine label also to match the cloud background. The Brat Boy image was printed and colored with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers and then fussy cut to be popped up from the card. I reall like this card. I think the sentiment is so funny! I hope you'll join us this week at Catch the Bug challenge blog for our easy peasy anything goes challenge.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Doing Life Create with TLC Element: use a TLC element
- Work it Wednesday: rain or flowers
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Outlawz Friday challenge: spring is here
Thanks fror stopping by. This is the second of my posts today. Check out my post for the new challenge at Imagine That! Creative Playground. Enjoy your weekend!