Since this was a kindergarten graduation I wanted lots of color and sparkle. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. I used Spectrum Noir glitter pen on her hair and also the embossed stars in the background as well as Crystal Stickles on the image for sparkle. The striped paper is from Recollections (from my scrap box). I embossed the strip of card stock (scrap box) with Little Stars embossing folder from Paper Studio. And heat embossed the sentiment in white embossing powder on black (scrap box). Sentiment from Gina K Inside and Out stamp set. Jodie also has a little boy grad at the Bugaboo Stamp store. Be sure to check these cuties out.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: a bit of sparkle
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: anything goes
- Crafting By Desigsns: you're so special
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today. Today may be my only day off from the twins so I am trying to get some crafting in today. Hope you have a lovely week!