Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Graduation Bugaboo Style

I guess this is the day for new releases. See my new release announcement for Imagine That Digis by Kris below. I needed a graduation card for a little girl who graduated kindergarten and I realized that Jodie's new digis at Bugaboo this week were graduation-focused. So although I didn't quite make the release post at Catch the Bug, I am posting my card anyway.


Since this was a kindergarten graduation I wanted lots of color and sparkle. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. I used Spectrum Noir glitter pen on her hair and also the embossed stars in the background as well as Crystal Stickles on the image for sparkle. The striped paper is from Recollections (from my scrap box). I embossed the strip of card stock (scrap box) with Little Stars embossing folder from Paper Studio. And heat embossed the sentiment in white embossing powder on black (scrap box). Sentiment from Gina K Inside and Out stamp set. Jodie also has a little boy grad at the Bugaboo Stamp store. Be sure to check these cuties out.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. Today may be my only day off from the twins so I am trying to get some crafting in today. Hope you have a lovely week!

Donna

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is adorable. That image is just so sweet.

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Debbie said...

Aww! I love this sweet little grad! Your coloring is wonderful!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Janice M said...

What a cute Grad card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Pam said...

Darling card, and perfect for a kindergarten graduation!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Great card Donna. Love this new release from Bugaboo. Thanks for playing along with us for our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...