Sorry I have been MIA this week. Between babysitting the twins and volunteering at Opportunity House, I have been scrambling to get housework and other stuff done. Not much time for crafting. I did want to pass along the Friday Freebie post over at Catch the Bug blog. This little chick is just adorable!
The image is Bugaboo's SB Flower Swing. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut the image with Spellbinder's Beaded Ovals. I inked the die cut with Salty Ocean distressink. The papers are from my scrap box. The flower was made from a die cut that accompanies the Spellbinder's Square Bracket Edge Box. I added three self-adhesive pearls for embellishment. Hop on over and pick up the freebie this week!
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scraps Saturday
- Addicted to Stamps: make your mark
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: pastel colors
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: feature a creature
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you had a wonderful week.