Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo


Sorry I have been MIA this week. Between babysitting the twins and volunteering at Opportunity House, I have been scrambling to get housework and other stuff done. Not much time for crafting. I did want to pass along the Friday Freebie post over at Catch the Bug blog. This little chick is just adorable!

The image is Bugaboo's SB Flower Swing.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut the image with Spellbinder's Beaded Ovals. I inked the die cut with Salty Ocean distressink. The papers are from my scrap box. The flower was made from a die cut that accompanies the Spellbinder's Square Bracket Edge Box. I added three self-adhesive pearls for embellishment. Hop on over and pick up the freebie this week!
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you had a wonderful week. 

Donna

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, I love the sketch too!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is so adorable. It works perfectly for the sketch.

Wanda said...

This little chickie is adorable! I really like the papers you used for the background layers. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Pam said...

This is so cute! I love how you colored her and love the pretty die cut!
{am
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Melissa Craig said...

This is so cute. Perfect Spring card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

This is such a sweet card Donna!! I love how you added the blue highlights to your die cut. Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!

Debbie said...

Aww! This is adorable, Donna!! I love this fun image!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Unknown said...

Beautiful card with cute image
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge.

Hugs,
Yanti

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful take on that sketch, Donna, and I love your color combo! Thanks for playing along and supporting our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Tanja said...

such an adorable image and great coloring - thanks for sharing your creation at Addicted to Stamps and More

Creative world said...

Adorable image,great coloring and love your card design...fab bright colors too...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DTxx

Jenscrapstoo said...

Wonderful card, Thanks for sharing your talent!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...