So this adorable little critter is from Di's Digis and it's the stamp for May at The Outlawz Progressive Freebie challenge. I love adding special little touches to image with white gel pens so you can see that I embellished the image with little touch ups here and there. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with Spellbinder's Tear Drop Circles. The background designer paper was still on my desk from an earlier card so I decided to use it again. I seem to be on a colorful kick lately. Maybe because it's so dreary and rainy here. I used peacock feathers distress ink to ink the die cut and then colored the edge with a Y15 Copic. The sentiment is from Gina K Birthday Greetings stamp set. Pretty easy but I love all the color.
I am entering these challenges:
- The Outlawz Progressive challenge: use the image from Di's Digis
- Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge: sketch
- QKR Stampede: things with wings
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
- Tuesday Throwdown: anything goes
Well, that's it for me today. I am off to watch the twins this afternoon/evening. Hope your week is going well!