Thursday, May 25, 2017

You're in my Prayers

The last of my progressive challenges for this month is the stamp of the month from Gerda Steiner. Just a real cutie that could be used for many different cards.


Pink, green and purple is one of my favorite color combos so I used it for this card. The adorable image is called Flowers for You. I colored the image with Spetrum Noir markers and die cut it with MFT Stitched Inside and Out Rounded Squares. The background die cut is Spellbinders Lacy Squares. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts stamp set called Prayers. I die cut the word prayers and popped it up with fun foam. The embellishments are Cheery Lynn Butterflies die cut in pink and then inked with Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral and Mowed Lawn. The wings are popped up from the card.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope the start of your weekend is relaxing and crafty! 

Donna

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is so beautiful. Your coloring is similar to mine that I just haven't posted yet....we must think alike, hehe.

Joyce said...

This is darling. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Annemi said...

Adorable card and the stamp is so cute. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Gerrina said...

Such a sweet card! Perfect to sent flowers this way! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Anna-Karin said...

Gorgeous card! I really like the colors you used and the super sweet image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

Pam said...

What a sweet little card and a sweet little image!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card- your colors are so pretty- and I love your layout- and the colors of your die cut- from fun foam....and the beautiful butterflies! LOL love it all : ) Just beautiful!!!
(Really love this image-I am going to have to go check out that challenge!).

Helen said...

Fab card - such lovely cheerful colours!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...