I am feeling this way lately. LOL! The image is Frame It - JJ - Life Gives You Lemons. It's colored with a variety of different markers. The background citrus paper is from my scrap box. The yellow card stock is also from my scraps and I embossed it with tiny stars. That's definitely what I would be seeing if I drank tequila. And I embellished with some Doodle Twine.
I am entering these challenges:
- Craft Sentiments Designs: bright colors
- Simon Says Monday: it's a frame up
- Simply Create Too: use a digital stamp
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: anything goes
- Crafty Friends challenge: cute
- QKR Stampede: feminine
Justto finish off this post, I wanted to share the twins 7 month birthday pics from last Saturday. They are the best kids. We are so blessed. And such cuties too.
They are growing up so fast. We just got two cribs at our house so now they can nap in style with us. LOL! They are a joy to have around. Have a wonderful Wednesday!