Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Humor Me Wednesday

Well, we are mid week already. I've been busy with the twins. There are three sitters that help with the twins and two are out sick so that leaves me. No rest lately and no time to craft. I managed to get a very quick one in the other day for Humor Me Wednesday at the Catch the Bug challenge blog. This week we celebrate World Laughter Day so my card is for this special day.


I am feeling this way lately. LOL! The image is Frame It - JJ - Life Gives You Lemons. It's colored with a variety of different markers. The background citrus paper is from my scrap box. The yellow card stock is also from my scraps and I embossed it with tiny stars. That's definitely what I would be seeing if I drank tequila. And I embellished with some Doodle Twine.
I am entering these challenges:
Justto finish off this post, I wanted to share the twins 7 month birthday pics from last Saturday. They are the best kids. We are so blessed. And such cuties too.

Valerie

Arthur

They are growing up so fast. We just got two cribs at our house so now they can nap in style with us. LOL! They are a joy to have around. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Donna





18 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I love your card and those babies are adorable!!!!

Pam said...

Love your card Donna, the background paper is perfect with the cute Bugaboo image!
The twins are just darling and yes, they grow so fast!!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is just adorable. Love those Bugaboo images. The twins are really growing and I'm sure you loving the time with them.

Borqna said...

BRAVO!

marion said...

your card makes me smile, love the sentiment combined with the desing paper, wonderfull combo, thank you for joining us at LPOCF and good luck, hugs, Marion

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is beautifully designed and I love your creative flair.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS Love the little bambinos.

NanaConnie said...

I'm not sure which is cuter, the card or the babies. :-D Love the sentiment on the card, Donna, and your coloring is fabulous! I'm just so tickled to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes or Feminine" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck.
NanaConnie DT

webbelthings.blogspot.nl said...

Beautiful card with great quote Donna! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
Hugs, Wendy / GDT

crafty said...

Lovely fun card. Thank you for joining in our challenge at QKR Stampede.
Mary

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card and beautiful babies too. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card donna :-) the image is fabulous and the sentiment really made me laugh ;-) perfect! :-)

love there pics of the twins too, they are adorable and I love their names <3 <3

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Rae Ann said...

Love that background paper! It looks like it has some gorgeous sparkle to it. The embossing adds a great pop of texture.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Bright Colors challenge.

Glenda Atkins said...

Those twins are so adorable, hope they are loving the new cribs.

Your card is funny, colorful and the tequila sentiment sounds like good advice :o) I adore the JJ images. Wonderfully done Donna.
hugs
Glenda

Lisa xx said...

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with the Crafty Friends challenge, hope to see you again soon xx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely creation. Wishing you and the twins the best...I have a twin sister!!
Thank you for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Donna… Thanks for joining our ‘Cute’ challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time. Good luck! beautiful photos of the little babies.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Helen x

sweet art designs said...

What a fun card, and perfect background for it. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...