Saturday, May 13, 2017

Shake, Rattle and Roll

A new challenge at Catch the Bug today. It's shake, rattle and roll. Show us your interactive cards this week. I made a shaker card for the challenge.


Using the cupcake tray Bugaboo image, I created a sentiment background from Gina K Birthday Greetings and WPlus9 Unforgettable stamp sets. I die cut the window for the shaker using Spellbinder's Scalloped Circles. The sequins and beads were from a varietyof brands including Neat and Tangled. I hope you'll play along with our Shake, Rattle and Roll challenge this week. Try something new. It's so fun!
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. I have the twins for the next three days for most of the day so I won't have much crafting time. Bummer. I'm going to need it to destress. Wishing all of you who are mothers, a very special and relaxing Mother's Day!

Donna

7 comments:

Stef H said...

gotta love the bling!

happy mother's day!

hugs :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, I love shaker cards and your card is just amazing. It is a perfect birthday card. Love the rainbow of bright colors.

Rae Ann said...

Love the way the image extends over the shaker element. It adds great visual interest!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Bright Colors challenge.

Wendy said...

Beautiful shaker card Donna, great colours! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
Hugs, Wendy / GDT

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

AAAAhhhh! Such a bright creation! Love that vibrant and energetic look. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous shaker card, bright and happy looking. You do colours so well!
hugs
Glenda

stampwithsandy said...

What a fun shaker card! I love the bright colors and the stack of cupcakes. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...