Using the cupcake tray Bugaboo image, I created a sentiment background from Gina K Birthday Greetings and WPlus9 Unforgettable stamp sets. I die cut the window for the shaker using Spellbinder's Scalloped Circles. The sequins and beads were from a varietyof brands including Neat and Tangled. I hope you'll play along with our Shake, Rattle and Roll challenge this week. Try something new. It's so fun!
I am entering these challenges:
- Addicted to Stamping: anything goes
- Seize the Birthday: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: bright colors
- Simply Create Too: use a digital image
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today. I have the twins for the next three days for most of the day so I won't have much crafting time. Bummer. I'm going to need it to destress. Wishing all of you who are mothers, a very special and relaxing Mother's Day!