Tuesday, May 2, 2017

New Release at Imagine That Digis by Kris

Happy Tuesday! I hope your May is off to a better start than mine. Way too much going on right now.  Today I have a fun gift card holder I made for a new stamp set at Imagine That Digis by Kris. There are three new sets being released today so you'll want to stop by the Imagine That Creative Playground to see all the fun designs by members of the design team and the Imagine That store to check out all three of the new stamp sets.


The new set that I worked with is called Girls Night In.


I created a gift card holder to give my SIL a gift card to the movies for his birthday. Of course it will include dinner and babysitting for the twins so my daughter and SIL can enjoy a night out together. I used the popcorn image and sentiment from the Girls Night In stamp set colored with Spectrum Noir markers.

I fussy cut the popcorn and die cut the sentiment with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. I created a belly band for the card and added the popcorn bucket to the band. Here's the inside of the card holder.


The chevron paper the I used both inside and out  is from Imagine That Fabulous Fall Papers.


I hope you'll check out what all the other designers have created at the Creative Playground. Lots of fun new stamps to play with! I am entering these challenges:
Have an awesome Tuesday! I hope after today things calm doen a bit. LOL! Does that ever happen? 




10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this was a perfect image to do with the popcorn image. Very creative.

Monica taylor said...

I love popcorn! So fun.
♥ Monica
Be sure to check out the link up party with lots of prizes!
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

Christine said...

Donna,
Your gift card holder is wonderful! Love movies and popcorn, and I think the image is nothing short of amazing. Love your paper choices, too. Such a great presentation for a thoughtful gift.So glad you joined the challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Blessings,
Christine
Guest DT
http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

JoAnn said...

Great gift card holder. Love the images and design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Donna! The colours and patterns are really striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

scrappymo! said...

What a perfect card for movie passes. the card will be loved and the movies even more!!!

Stef H said...

what a great card! super fun!!!

the complex dug out our retention pond last year and closed it as a full, working, pretty pond and made it into a deep hole in the ground with a drain pipe. with all the rain we've had it's just about ready to overflow into the yards of all the houses along it's bank (which is about 8 houses). at least the day of sunshine brought it back down a bit. sometimes i wonder where the brains of the "higher ups" are!!!

anyway... supposed to have rain this morning and then wind. i hate the wind! so does puppy. she hovers around me when it's windy.

such is life.

have a great rest of the week and wonderful weekend. happy mother's day to you too! :)

hugs :)

Kristine said...

SOOO FUN!!! I was hoping someone would think outside the box and here you go! :) Perfect gifty Donna, love it! Thanks ♥

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightfully fun card, love the popcorn image and the chevron paper. The inside is fabulous!
hugs
Glenda

Pam said...

Love this super popcorn card!!!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...