The new set that I worked with is called Girls Night In.
I created a gift card holder to give my SIL a gift card to the movies for his birthday. Of course it will include dinner and babysitting for the twins so my daughter and SIL can enjoy a night out together. I used the popcorn image and sentiment from the Girls Night In stamp set colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
I fussy cut the popcorn and die cut the sentiment with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. I created a belly band for the card and added the popcorn bucket to the band. Here's the inside of the card holder.
The chevron paper the I used both inside and out is from Imagine That Fabulous Fall Papers.
I hope you'll check out what all the other designers have created at the Creative Playground. Lots of fun new stamps to play with! I am entering these challenges:
- Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Birthday Party: create a birthday card
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- Hiding In my Craft Room: freestyle
- 4 Crafty Chicks: gift card holder
- Seize the Birthday: anything goes
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Thursday Outlawz challenge: anything goes
Have an awesome Tuesday! I hope after today things calm doen a bit. LOL! Does that ever happen?