Saturday, May 20, 2017

Birthday Bears

Welcome to the weekend! And with the weekend comes a new challenge at Catch the Bug. This week we are having fun with Bugaboo Bingo.

My card features the first column (sparkle, twine and washi tape).


My featured Bugaboo image is Frame It - Bears Birthday. Just love this image! I paired it with a striped paper by Recollections. The red background strip is washi tape and I used the wavy glitter tape to sparkle things up a bit. I also used Diamond Stickles and Spectrum Noir glitter pen on the image. The embellishment of the package is a pre-made embellie. I added some Doodle Twine. the sentiment is from Gina K Birthday Greetings stamp set. I hope you'll join us this week and play along with Bugaboo Bingo. I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a marvelous weekend. I have two ten hour days with the twins. Not much crafting time this weekend! Take care.

Donna


7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, you did such a great job with this card it is adorable. Great birthday card.

Pam said...

What a cute birthday card! The image is so cute and you did a great job of coloring it!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blog.com

Lin said...

Such a cute birthday card, Donna, love your peeking bears! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Nancy said...

What a darling card! Love the way the animals are peeking in the window! Super job! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh I need to get out some Bugaboo images and create- you have inspired me! I love the image you used, and the bright colors are awesome!!!

cass said...

Wonderful Birthday card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Birthdays" challenge.

Patricia Alvarez said...

Gorgeous card! I love the bright colors!! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...