The background paper, image and "Hot Stuff" are all from the Chili Pepper stamp set. The "happy" was die cut from Simon Says Painted Happy Birthday die. The Birthday sentiment is from Gina K Birthday Greetings stamp set. I used Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber and Mowed Lawn distress ink. The other dies used were Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles and MFT Pierced Inside and Out Rounded Squares. I added some red brads for embellishments.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch of the week
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Seize the Birthday: anything goes
- Simply Create Too: use a digital image
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope, as we move into the weekend, that you'll find some time to relax and craft.