Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Three More Cards

 Happy Tuesday! At least I think it's Tuesday. My days seem to be all mixed up. We had the twins yesterday (Monday) which is not a normal day for us to have them. But they are out of school until the new year begins so we took them yesterday to give their parents a break. We hope to have Christmas with them Thursday night before we travel to be with family in Cincinnati. So I finished my three sets of Christmas cards today. I am not showing them all to you but here is another set of three.


Designer Paper: from my stash
I backed the image with a deep purple card stock.
Entering Beccy's Place December challenge: use a Beccy's Place image


Image and Sentiment: Doodle Pantry (no Longer in business
Designer paper: from my stash
The inside reads: Pucker up and give it a kiss!


Image and sentiment: Doodle Pantry (no longer in business)
Designer Paper: from my stash

I used the same design structure for all three cards. I am entering these challenges:
I have one more set to show you but it's time to get some dinner ready. So I am off to cook. My son has arrived from Boston so I am taking time to be with him while he's here. Stay well! Peace and all good!

Donna








6 comments:

Lori m said...

Donna, you amaze me at all you do and get done. I finally came to realize, this year my ideas for Christmas will not all be finished. Next year I hope to start earlier. Enjoy, Merry Christmas, hugs, Lori m

Beccy said...

Your cards are fabulous Donna, great colours and patterns. I really like the two fruit ones you created, they make me think of summer.
I hope you have a wonderful celebration with the twins and their parents and also enjoy your time in Cincinnati with the rest of the family.
Cheers,
Beccy

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! my goodness your cards are AWESOME, what wonderful creations. I love each of them. Great colours in our entry, I love the different blues with the lemons. (Your berry card is wonderful and colourful, I also love the colours in your first card, so pretty.)
Sounds like a busy time for you, enjoy your Christmas.
Thank you so much for joining us in our Food challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

Please remember to copy and paste the challenge badge into your post. We want to spread the word about our challenges and it is a requirement we look for when choosing our winners and honourable mentions.

Christina Barnes said...

I love your cards, Donna, they are so bright and cheerful, and perfect for our "food" challenge. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at The Male Room Craft Challenges.
Christina Barnes DT

Debbie said...

Wonderful note cards!!
(I live just east of Cincy now!)
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Debi said...

Happy New Year, Donna! I love the three cards you posted. That's a very versatile layout. The sentiments for the second card are so fun! Hope you'll make Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge one of your favorites in the coming year. Good luck! Debi TMS DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...