Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Sweet Holiday

 Happy Wednesday! Today I finished my last Christmas card that I need for this year. It's a card for my grandson Arthur.


I used the same stamp set that I made Valerie's card with: Imagine That Digistamps Gingerbread Cookies n' Cocoa. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. I die cut it with MFT Stitched Circles. The card base is red card stock. The background paper is from Recollections Christmas collection. The candy cane paper is from my stash and die cut with Gina Marie Diamonds die set.. I backed the image and diamonds with black card stock. I used a red and green ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is also from the stamp set. I cut the sentiment apart. The image is popped up with foam tape. I am entering these challenges:
Tomorrow is our volunteer day. So no crafting tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card. Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna


9 comments:

Lori m said...

Very pretty card, great card sketch design, Merry Christmas to you and your family early, hugs, Lori m

Kristine said...

Another cutie!! And I recognize the papers used on both, I have that same huge Christmas pack 🥰 Enjoy your Christmas Donna, cheers! Kris

pssmitty papercrafts said...

What a fun and colorful card! Love it!
Thank you for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Patty S, Design Team

Dena J said...

Such a fun, bright card for your grandchild! Full of all the favorites - candy canes, cookies, cocoa♥ Thank you for sharing your card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Brandi said...

What a fun an adorable card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Anna said...

Such a festive holiday card. The gingerbread man is so cute and I love the black matting for the diamonds--what a great way to help the candy canes stand out. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and that you join us again.
Anna, Design Team
https://sparklywallflower.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Such a festive holiday card. The gingerbread man is so cute and I love the black matting for the diamonds--what a great way to help the candy canes stand out.
Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and that you join us again.
Anna, Design Team
https://sparklywallflower.blogspot.com/

Helen said...

That is so cute and I'm sure your grandson loved it.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x

LOU said...

Adorable card Donna. Hope that your grandson loved it.
Thanks so much for joining us for our Merry Little Christmas Challenge for December 2021.
We hope to see you again soon somewhere in blogland,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...