Sunday, December 19, 2021

Love is Everything

Here we are for another set of cards that I made today after I got home from Indianapolis. The Colts played a great game last night and we had a wonderful time. And the Colts won 27-17. Go Colts! So I have 5 more cards for each set I am making for Christmas gifts so I found this one sheet wonder tutorial that will make enough cards to finish my sets. 


So this is the first card that I made. I picked out three pieces of double-sided 12x12 inch designer paper and cut it down to 6 pieces of 4x6. Then Jeanie Stark shows you how to make each of the cards. I used one piece of the 3 designer papers and folded them back at one corner. I taped the folded designer paper to a white card stock piece of the same size. I stamped the sentiment from a 2014 Simon Says Stamp set called Favorite Flowers. The rose images are from Beccy's Place Painted Flowers (retired). I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut each one. I popped them up with foam tape. I tired to match the card bases with colors from the designer papers. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. I didn't sleep well last night at the hotel: different bed, too much excitement from the game, and I missed my bed partner. So I think I will be going to bed early tonight. Make it a great week! Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna


4 comments:

designbydonna said...

These are so pretty. I love that fold back corner. Your roses are stunning.

Lori m said...

Fabulous cards, I really like this folded corner design, hugs, Lori m

Beccy said...

Beautiful cards Donna, I love the "fold back" paper design that reveals the sentiment. You've done a great job choosing the papers again, fantastic mix of colours.
Cheers,
Beccy

Kuni said...

Wonderful cards.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...