Saturday, October 30, 2021

Shower of Blessings

 Happy Saturday! I hope you are looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I have another card for the October Digi of the Month at Imagine That!


The October image is Lizzy's Umbrella. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. I die cut the image with Spellbinder's Lattice Rectangles. I backed the frame with orange card stock. The rain cloud background paper and multicolored chevron paper are from my stash. The card base is black card stock. To finish off the card I added some small black pearls around the card. 


The inside of the card uses the same rain cloud paper with a sentiment from the Lizzy's Umbrella set die cut from one of the washi tape dies from MFT Blueprints 13 die set. I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful Saturday! Stay safe. Peace and all good!
Donna




3 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, this is one of my favorite digis , hugs, Lori m

Debi said...

Pretty card and papers! You did an excellent job coloring, too. Thanks for using this week's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches and entering our challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs, Debi DT TMS

Debbie said...

So cute!! Fun papers and image!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...