Saturday, October 30, 2021

Best Christmas Gift

 Back again with another card today. LOL! I seem to be more motivated at the end of the month. This time I have a Christmas card.


I really like how this card turned out. My image is from Stampendous called Sacred Silhouette. I fussy cut the image and inked it with Squeezed Lemonade distress ink. The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry (sadly closed) and die cut with the tag from MFT Blueprints 13 (retired). I also inked the edges of the tag with Squeezed Lemonade. The card base is 5 x 7 (an unusual size for me) with red card stock. The green paper with stars is from American Craft. I used a doily but had to cut a little off at top and bottom. The holly paper strip is from my stash as is the ribbon that I used. The star is coated with Diamond Stickles and the red gems were added to the doily. I am entering these challenges:
Tomorrow is Halloween. The twins and their parents are coming for dinner and then we'll go around our neighborhood for trick or treat. It probably won't last too long as not many give out candy around here. Valerie, of course, is going as a princess and Arthur will be Batman. They haven't really gone trick-or-treating before so this will be different for them. Have a super Sunday. Thanks for stopping by. Peace and all good!

Donna


5 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What a beautiful card! I love your take on the sketch ! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Martina said...

Pictures of the birth of Jesus are the most beautiful on Christmas cards. This is the right Christmas. Thank you for playing in CHNC! Martina - DT
please visit my blog: umarti.blogspot.com

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a gorgeous traditional Christmas card Donna.Thank you for joining in at Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx

Pam said...

What a lovely Christmas card and you did such a wonderful job!
I'm sure the twins will have a ball trick or treating! Ruby is "soooo excited"! Have fun!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Tammy Folk said...

Your Card is soooo pretty! Great take on the card sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...