Friday, October 29, 2021

Gift of Sunshine

 Here I am again at the end of the month trying to get my progressive challenges done for the month. I hope that at least by next year I'll be able to get these done sooner. Life is busy! My first card is The Outlawz Progressive challenge.


The featured image for October is Flowers Tiff's Garden from Oddball Art. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut the panel with MFT Blueprints 13 (retired) stitched background die. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I stamped the sun with Spellbinder's Sunny Days stamps. I layered the card with yellow card stock on a dark blue card base. I am entering these challenges: 
Thanks for stopping by. I hope as October comes to an end that you've had more time to be crafty than I have. Yesterday we had out flu shots and tomorrow we have our vaccine booster. Fun times for sure. Stay well! Peace and all good!

Donna


4 comments:

Sioban said...

Well I’ve never seen oddball images I must take a look. Great card.

Pam said...

Cute and colorful card Donna! I have never seen Ossball images either.
We were just talking about the flu shots and vaccine yesterday as well.
I hope the twins have a fun and safe Halloween!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love Oddball digis

This is cute!


Thank you for participating on our fortnightly challenges. We love to see more creations of you in our challenges. You can win some fantastic digi's
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
x
Diana DT

Maria Valente said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...