Sunday, June 27, 2021

Sweet Holiday

 Happy Sunday morning. In about an hour we'll be picking up the twins for the day. It's supposed to be hot, hot, hot here so the swimming pool and sprinkler might be our friends this afternoon. Also have a painting project lined up and all their favorites, like marble run. Since I've now made a total of 3 cards this month (woohoo!) I decided to clean off my desk and try to straighten up a little. So my Christmas card today features an upcycled apron that I jazzed up a bit. 


I can't remember if the apron was off a card or package but I dressed it up with some stickers (the holly and berries, the candy cane stick and the peppermint candies). The background paper is Recollection Christmas that I bought at a thrift store. It has a black layer and a raft card base. Pretty simple but since my time is limited and I'm cleaning off my desk, this is it. LOL! I am entering these challenges:
My clean up will continue. I have lots of stuff on my desk to make thank you cards for Teacher's Warehouse. That may be my next project. That would definitely take a lot of stuff off my desk. Hope you have a crafty day today. Be back again soon I hope! Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna


5 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a beautiful card Donna. Thanks you for taking part in the Rudolph Days challenge this month.

Sue xx

Heather said...

Wow, Donna, that is a serious holiday apron, lol. I think I like this trend better than sweaters for sure! Very sweet colors - and I love that background plaid! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Martina said...

Beautiful and sweet card, Donna. Thank you for playing on CHNC together! Martina - DT

Fiona said...

What a great idea with the apron - it's the only time I ever use one is at Christmas - thanks for playing with us at Sparkles Christmas challenge

scrappymo! said...

Your apron card is so sweet. Love this design!

for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...