Monday, June 28, 2021

For My Valentine

 I am back with my fourth card for June! Not very productive this month but I hope July is better! Tonight's card is for the Progressive challenge at The Outlawz.


The image for June is from The Paper Shelter called Sharing is Caring. I used the pre-colored image and die cut it with MFT Stitched Circles. The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry, I think. It was printed out before and added to my stash. The designer papers are from my stash. I thin the heart paper is from the Paper Studio. I layered each element with black card stock. I finished it off with some pearl hearts and square pink gems. I am entering these challenges:
I have tomorrow to play again so I hope to get at least one more card done. Looking forward to cleaning off more of my desk. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe. Peace and all good.

Donna


7 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable Valentine's Day card Donna, hugs, Lori m

Chana Malkah said...

Super cute card! I love the background papers (great stash find!) Thanks for sharing your adorable project with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
The Color of Cards, Owner

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and P.paper,love the cute image and your layout.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DR x

Kristine said...

Aww very cute Donna 🥰

OlgaB said...

Such a cute image. Love the papers too!
Thank you for joining Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Kathie said...

Oh, Donna, this is a lovely card getting ready for Valentine's day 2022 perfect. Such a cute image and wonderful design paper. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- how very sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...