Thursday, April 22, 2021

Make a Wish

 Back again today with a card I had to finish. Today was out volunteer day. It's great to get out and be with people who also enjoy volunteering. We have as much fun as we do work so it's all good! I think my card tonight is going to be for my granddaughter, Valerie. She loves sparkly, girly things so this kind of has her name on it, I think.


The image is from Bugaboo stamps called Wee One Fairy Star. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with Quikcutz tag die. I added some clouds in the background with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink and a scalloped circle. I used Stardust Stickles on the image to make her sparkle. The sentiment is another freebie from Desert Diva (thanks Hannah!). The designer papers are from my stash and each is layered with black card stock. The background is yellow and the card base is blue. Lots of layers on this card! To finish off I added an enamel heart and dot at two of the corners. I am entering these challenges:
Tomorrow morning I have an early rise as I have a doctor's appointment at 7:30am. Who made such an early appointment? LOL! Oh well. I do hope to get some time to play again tomorrow evening or Saturday too. We'll have the twins again on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe. Peach and all good to you!

Donna


5 comments:

Gail Hutchinson said...

Donna, What a gorgeous interpretation of our sketch. Thank you for joining us at Bugaboo Stamps and good luck with your entry. Gail DT xx

Margreet said...

Great card with lovely coloring of the sweet image.
Thanks for joining Stella Says Sketch!
xxx Margreet DT

Patsy Long said...

This us just adorable, love the bright colours. Thanks for joining in at The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck with your entry. Patsy DT

Kuni said...

Lovely and sweet card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Dreja said...

Eine phantastische Karte!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...