Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Birthday Bunny

I had a little time to play this evening. Hoping to get more time tomorrow as I will have most of my Opportunity House stuff priced and ready to go back on Thursday. But I wanted to get my other progressive challenge finished for the month.


The sweet bunny image is the Imagine That Digi stamp of the month called Teacup Bunny. I die cut the image with TODO Rectangles and then used ek Success corner rounder to round the edges. I inked the image panel with Mowed Lawn distress ink. The pink layering paper is a scrap from my scrap box. The leafy paper is from Imagine That Sweet Pastels Paper. I didn't find it on the website so unfortunately I don't have a link. The sentiment is from the Teacup Bunny stamp set and I die cut it with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strip Dies and inked the strip with Spun Sugar distress ink. I added three pink pearls in the upper righthand corner. The card base is green. I am entering these challenges:
Here we are at April 20th, and it is snowing outside. I was done with winter over a month ago and Mother Nature is playing April tricks on us. This afternoon I was repotting some of my tomato plants wishing I could plant them outside and now I'm glad they are warm and comfy inside for the time being. What a mess. I hope spring makes a quick return. LOL! Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Hope your day has been awesome. Stay safe! Peace and all good!

Donna

 

7 comments:

Lori m said...

I like how you used the Tea Cup Bunny image with the rectangles, pretty papers and colors. We had snow here also, I really didn't think snow would come back....and yet...it did lol. Stay warm and enjoy, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

This card is so adorable Donna! I love the darling bunny in the tea cup and you colored it beautifully. I also love the pink and green theme. Great job!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny

Marie Bingaman said...

Super sweet little bunny, and I love how you pulled the card together! Such pretty colors. Thanks for sharing this cute critter card with us at 2CCC this month, and good luck! :)

~Marie B -DT

@d_e_crafts said...

A cute card. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

Debbie
TTCRD DT
decrafts - my blog

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Kristine said...

I love the green sponging around the image 😊 thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp!

Helen said...

Very cute - love all the green you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...