Happy Sunday! I really liked the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week; and since my first attempt forgot to use the slimline requirement I decided to try again this morning.
I turned the sketch but used the mini slimline element they asked for. The image and sentiment were both in my crafting box ready to go. The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Turtle Birthday. The images are colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I cut the balloon off the image and then drew a line to it to complete the connection. The present is from MFT Birthday Bears (retired). I'm not sure about the sentiment. The designer paper is scraps from my scrap box and I layered with black card stock. I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Catch the Bug challenge: anything goes
- Pattie's Creations challenge: birthday
- Creative Knockouts challenge: add a sentiment
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes