Thursday, August 13, 2020

Make Some Waves

 Happy Thursday! We are almost halfway through August already! Where does the time go? I had some time last night to put together a birthday card after returning from Cincinnati and helping with jobs at my FIL's house.


The image is from Pattie's Creations. It's the freebie of the month at her challenge blog. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with a tag die from MFT Blueprints 13 (retired). The Make Waves sentiment is from Annymous Stamps (a freebie from ages ago and I could no longer find on the web). The rest of the sentiment is computer generated and die cut with MFT Blueprints 32 small banner die (retired). The background paper is from my scrap box but I believe it's from the Paper Studio. I finished off with some gem stone "bubbles". I don;t use orange much but when I researched the color of seahorses a bunch of them seemed to be kind of orange so I went with it.
I am entering these challenges:
I am hoping to get more time to play later today. I made a list of things I needed to do today and I am slowly ticking them off. So hopefully I'll finish out the list and have time to craft! The laundry is calling me right now. LOL! I am slowly getting used to this new blogger design so I may not be getting everything correct just yet. Please stay safe and God bless!

Donna

13 comments:

Mrs A. said...

He is a super little seahorse. Hugs Mrs A.

Pattie G said...

Donna,
This is so cute! I love how you colored my Freebie for this month too. The water background paper is perfect for the image. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Margreet said...

Great background and I love your seahorse.
Thanks for playing with Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Pam said...

What a great card! I love seahorses. Great background.
Thank you so much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. They are much appreciated!

Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jane said...

So very bright and eye catching. Great card! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Debbie said...

Cute card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Andrea W said...

Such a fun summer card! I love the blue and orange together. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

This is so fun! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Nancy said...

This card is fabulous Donna! Love the colors together and that great seahorse. Super, super job! Thx for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I do love a C card especially with a seahorse very cute thanks for joining in at seize the birthday challenge

Pip Lewer said...

Great way to incorporate the three items from tic tac toe. Love the colours you’ve used. Thanks for playing along with this months theme at AAA Birthday.

scrappymo! said...

This design is so lovely. I like the cut bits of sea DP and the way you shaped the bottom of the seahorse mat.
Great card!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful colours Donna, just love the blue Paper Studio paper!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...