Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Anniversary

I haven't been doing a lot of crafting this week. Too busy with other things. My Favorite Things started their summer school series this week. I really wanted to play along but the week is passing quickly. I did manage to get Day 1 finished.


Day 1 was all about the visual triangle. I used MFT Wildflowers and formed my triangle with three different flowers from the set. Within that triangle I placed my sentiment from the MFT Together Forever stamp set (retired). And to add a little interest I used a white gel pen to doodle on the flowers and some sequins, also in visual triangles. I am entering these challenges:
The barn roof is finally complete but there are a ton of little details to go along with raising the roof. Today we dug ditches for pipe from the downspouts, so the rain will flow away from the barn. I can safely say I would never choose ditch digging as my profession. LOL! That's one detail that I am glad is finished. Thanks for stopping by today. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna

2 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Your floral card is so pretty... Thanks for entering it into our ‘Summer Colours’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Sheryl said...

This is so pretty. I love the simplicity of the design. It works so well.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Hugs
Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...