Tuesday, June 25, 2019

HB to Ewe

Happy day to you all! It's been a while. Last week was Girl Scout Day Camp and that kept me busy. It was probably the soggiest week we've ever had. Lots of rain including tornadoes and flood watches. Fortunately not while we were at camp during the day. Another camp in the books. I needed a birthday card to send this week so I had to get busy this evening.


The image is from Bugaboo called Birthday Ewe Trio.I colored the image with Spectrum Noir and American Craft markers. I die cut the image and the background polka dot paper with Spellbinder's ATC Card dies. The embellishments include 2 die cut buttons from MFT Button Quartet and added a bow with twine in each. I used two ribbons (one on top of the other) and ties a faux knot. The designer paper is MFT Sweet Celebrations. I am entering these challenges:

It was an interesting and busy weekend. We volunteered at Opportunity House for their half price sale on Saturday morning and had the twins the rest of the day on Saturday. Sunday morning Tom asked me to help hold the ladder so he could cut a branch off the tree. The branch kicked back, hit me in the face and broke my nose. I am turning lovely shades of black, blue and purple. And Tom's retirement party at work is this Thursday. Our big party for him will be July 6th. I just know my face will be so lovely by then (NOT!) Thanks for stopping by. Hope your week is off to a great start. Take care and stay away from ladders and tree limbs. :)

Donna

9 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable...a Happy card, love it, hugs, Lori m

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a darling card - EWE sure know how to make them! Love the party feel!

jimlynn said...

CUTE birthday card! So bright and colorful - and so much fun!! Love it.
I have so many great memories of Girl Scout camp. Even though it was wet I'm sure y'all had a good time.
Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies too.
Lynn

Lisa xx said...

Oh this is gorgeous....thank you so much for joining in with the Cuties, we hope to see you again soon

Mrs A. said...

Love the bright and vibrant colours of the happy looking card. Hugs Mrs A.

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Donna,

Oh my this is a cute card! I love how you colored the image! The birthday card recipient should be very happy with this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug, and good luck! :)

~Marie B -DT

Dawn Frost said...

Love those sheep, so sweet! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's recipe challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is such an adorable card with those fluffy sheep. Love the rainbow paper and buttons to coordinate with the paper. Now for my other role...Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Recipe Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Margreet said...

Such an adorable card!
Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug's Recipe challenge.
xxx Margreet DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...