The kittie is from Bugaboo stamps. I wasn't able to find it on the Bugaboo website so it may be retired. The sentiment came with the set and I added it to the balloon. I also added some dots and lines with whte gel en (balloon) and black pen (cat). I organized all my designer paper today so I could actually find my Valentine paper. These came with a Simon Says stamp kit several years ago, so it's time to start using these up. LOL! I layered each piece with black card stock. Dies I used: Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners, MFT Stitched Circles and MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. I added a few self-adhesive gems to the corners. I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug challenge: anything goes
- Sketch Saturday challenge: sketch
- Simon Says Monday challenge: love is in the air
- Cupcake Inspiration: love
- Monday Outlaw challenge: have a heart
- 613 Avenue Create: anything goes; optional love
Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow is my day to volunteer at Head Start. We are supposed to get nasty weather this evening. Ice and 1 to 3 inches of snow. We'll see how that goes in the morning. Take care!