The image is from Stampabilities. I found it on sale at Hobby Lobby this week. I am always on the look out for nativity stamps and dies as I make my FIL's Christmas cards each year and he prefers religious cards. So I am think that maybe a card like this might be what I make for him this year. The die cuts I used were MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags , MFT Star Stack, and MFT Blueprints 3. I used embossed resist for the sentiment. If I do this card again I think I will make the sentiment black rather than white. The designer paper is from my scrap box. I added Crystal and Gold Stickles to the stars in the image. The background of the image was water colored and then I stamped the image on top of the water color and die cut with the die. I am entering these challenges:
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: make your own background
- Hiding in my Craft Room: any holiday
- Rudolph Days: anything goes Christmas
- The Outlawz Friday challenge: Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes; option use some gold
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
My second card tonight was a hurry up birthday card that I needed. Very quick and easy!
This image and sentiment is from the Old Well Digital Stamp Set from Beccy's Place. I used the pre-colored image and just printed the image and sentiment and then glued the front to some wood-patterned paper for the card. Very easy! I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place challenge: use a Beccy's Place image
- Dig Choosday challenge: anything goes
- Simon Says Monday challenge: in my garden
That's it for me tonight. Normally I would volunteer at Head Start tomorrow but both of the kids have a viral infection and they've been told by the doctor that they can't return to Head Start for 7 to 10 days. So the poor little ones are going to be sick for a while. So I do have to go to the grocery for my daughter tomorrow but I might get some more crafty time that I wasn't expecting. So maybe I will be able to show something else tomorrow. Take care.