Why is it that whatever you add to your card last is what you don't like. I wanted to add some doodling but it isn't very straight. Bummer! I used Bugaboo Reindeer Blocks but I only used three of the four blocks. After coloring with Spectrum Noir markers I cut them out separately. I computer-generated the sentiment. The border punch is Martha Stewart. The designer paper is American Craft. I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug Stella Sketch: sketch
- Bugaboo Crafty challenge: use a Bugaboo image
- Sweet Stampin' challenge: anything but birthday
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes; quick and easy
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes
Hope your week is off to a great start! I volunteered this morning at Opportunity House. My job today was to clean out the craft area. I had two big boxes of stuff to put at half price. I was glad to get that job done. Tomorrow I'll have to price the stuff that I brought home with me. Take care. Make it an awesome week!