Sunday, January 25, 2015

Celebrate

Back again for another card. If you are looking for the Outlawz CAS challenge just scroll down. I had some time to play this afternoon so I worked on a card for the From the Heart Sketch Challenge.


And here's my card:

My image and sentiment is from From the Heart stamps called Flappy Birthday Birdbrain. Just love Birdbrain. There was a twist to the challenge that was a color combination but I chose not to do that. The image is colored with Copics and the sentiment is die cut from Spellbinders tag die. The birthday gift paper is from my scrap box. That's it. Easy Peasy. Of course I am entering this into the From the Heart Sketch Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your weekend has been wonderful!

Donna

3 comments:

Imke said...

Fun birthday card, Donna ! Like the bright Colors and your coloring is great- the clouds looks so real !

Great take also with our Sketch this week @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Stef H said...

this is great. you sooooooo know how to use color. your cards are always so bright and festive!

got only about 2 inches tho more is expected today (monday)... but nowhere near as the blizzard predicted for the east coast. i need to find someone to shovel my driveway. i just can't do it anymore and i refuse to pay $30 everytime it snows! ugh!

have a great week! stay warm and stay safe!

hugs :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Up and AWay...how adorable...great take on the sketch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...