Thursday, September 30, 2021

Be Touched by Peace

 The last day of September. Time is flying by and I still have so many things on my list to do. But I did manage to get one more card done for a total of 3 cards this month. Not my most creative month for sure.


This card did not photograph very well. I used embossed resist to make the background. The snowflakes are from a very old Gina K Designs stamp set and the sentiment (which you can barely read : Be Touched by Peace) is from Technique Tuesday's Christ is Born stamp set. I inked the background with Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks. To finish it off I added some Lucy's gems as the center of the snowflakes. I did spritz the background with water also. I am entering these challenges:
As we wish September good-bye and usher in October, I hope you are healthy and safe. Thanks for stopping by. Take care/ Wishing you peace and all good!

Donna


4 comments:

Lori m said...

Very pretty, love the embossing effects, hugs, Lori m

Kinjal Trivedi said...

Absolutely lovely! Thank you for sharing this. Hugs, Kinjal - DT https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/

Pam said...

What a lovely card with lovely colors! You did a great job!
Time sure is flying by, I can't belive it's October!
Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my blog!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Claudia's kaartjes said...

What a lovely creation. Love it. Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Prachtige kaart Super tof!! Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Hugs
Claudia
DT Penny's Paper crafty challenge
https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...