Friday, October 25, 2019

Joy of the Season

Happy weekend! Thanks for stopping by today. It's been a busy week. Tomorrow I volunteer at Opportunity House for their half price sale. It will be busy and time will go fast. Although we have 100% chance of rain so that may keep some people at home. Tonight I had a chance to work on a Christmas card.

The other day I found this stencil out in our garage. I have no idea where it came from. So I cleaned it up and used it on this card. I used Distress Oxide inks in Lucy Clover and Candied Apple. I then die cut the card stock with the Stitched Background from MFT Blueprints 13. The silver frame is from MFT Blueprints 32. The silver paper is from a package that I found today, so I am recycling. The sentiment is from Great Impressions and is heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I added some Lucy's gems and also I die cut 4 hearts from Paper Smooches Paw Prints and then glued them together for more texture. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for today. I hope to get some more creating time later tomorrow. So maybe I'll be back tomorrow or Sunday. Thanks for stopping by. Make it a creative weekend!

Donna


8 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great sentiment and a lovely layout too, thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge this month, Luv Sam x

Lori m said...

Beautiful card Donna, you are so far ahead of me....I need to get busy on my holiday cards quick. Hugs, Lori m

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, I like the block look on this creative card!

scrappymo! said...

This is a nice, bright and colourful Christmas card!

Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

Pam said...

Very pretty card and colors! Lovely sentiment!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous card with those primary colors. Always fun to find a treasure that was buried. lol

Sheryl said...

I love the sentiment on this card.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Joy Wilson said...

Great sentiment! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...