Sunday, September 15, 2019

Bring Your Own Bottle

Today is our Dueling Day with the Dueling Darlings. This is a scheduled post as I am away on vacation. Judy (Divas) and I (Dazzlers) were the hostesses this month and we chose to celebrate Baby Safety Month and challenge everyone to make a baby card with their kit. Here's what I included in my kit to the Dazzlers:

  • Image from Gina K Designs (retired stamp set called Wee Tees) on Neenah Solar White with Gina K Amalgam ink.
  • Sentiments from Paper Makeup Stamps and Hero Arts Everyday Sayings.
  • Designer Paper from the Paper Studio: Blue Tiny Toes Baby Feet, Pink Tiny Toes Baby Feet, Bright Watercolor Plaid, and Balloon Animals.
  • Embellishments: the Paper Studio la petites baby Girl Glitter Foam and Baby Boy Glitter Foam (bottles and pacifiers), Doodle Twine pink and white, Recollections Multicolored adhesive rhinestones, and the rest was from my stash (2 blue and yellow brads, yellow and blue ribbons, and a wooden clothespin).


For my card I used three of the patterned papers and backed them in black card stock so the colors would pop. I colored the onesie with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut the image, then popped it up on the card. I used the yellow ribbon as an embellishment and added two of the rhinestones on each side of the ribbon and topped it off with the baby bottle and pacifier glitter foam pieces.
Here is the inside of my card.

The sentiment is from Paper Makeup Stamps, sadly no longer in business.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll check out what the other Dazzlers have done with my kit and what the Divas did with Judy's kit.I'm sure they will all be inspirational. Check out my right side bar for all the links. Have a wonderful day!

Donna

15 comments:

Suzy said...

Donna.....your card is adorable!! I love the bright pink!!! The papers are fantastic that you sent to the Dazzlers!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Adorable card- love your layout, and that you included a signature plaid in the kit!!! Fun theme- safe travels and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Carol W said...

Donna this is adorable. The kit you sent looks like it was fun to play with as well. Great job with this challenge both with the kit and the wonderful card.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Darling card and cute sentiment. Safe travels and Happy Birthday!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So very cute. I really like the layout. Nice job on the inside as well. Great kit

HeatherB said...

This is super cute! I love the colors.

Terry Ladwig said...

What a cute card for a new little girl! This was a fun challenge!

:: BlueInks :: said...

What a bright and fun card! The little pop of black on the interior looks really good with the layout you created!

Tracie said...

Just adorable. I just love your layout.

Lori m said...

So cute Donna, love the little cutouts, hugs, Lori m

Barb said...

Donna--the kit you sent to your team is too cute! Your card is darling and I love all of the details that you added!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, your card is adorable inside and out. Such a great way to use the variety of papers. Cute!!!

terry serman said...

Great use of the dsp...super cute card!

Judy McMullen said...

Donna, your card is so bright and beautiful and must be a great representation of a super card kit! Love the theme we used and you really created a great baby card!!

Carol W said...

Donna this card is so darn cute. I love what you did with the kit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...