Thursday, December 7, 2017

60th Birthday

As much as I love to participate in the Bugbaoo Holiday Chaos challenge, I had to concede today that I'm not going to be able to finish this year's challenge. It's okay. I don't need the extra Christmas cards (I don't think). And other things are pressing my time right now. I have a week and a half before my sons come home for the holidays. They will start arriving on the 19th so I really need to step it up and get things done. The card I have tonight was for a friend's birthday. Enjoy!


The sentiment is from Create with TLC. The cupcake image is a freebie from Beccy's Place. I colored the image with a variety of markers. Then I went through my scrap box looking for masculine scraps that would work. I added the ric rac as a little embellishment. I thought I would share the inside too.


The inside sentiment is also from Create with TLC. I added some of the same patterned paper as the front. I am entering these challenges. I am entering these challenges:

Well, thanks for stopping by. I am off to write out my Christmas cards. I sure hope you've had a great day and hold on cause the weekend is almost here. . My weekends are usually busier than my week days. Take care!

Donna

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is gorgeous. Love the TLC sentiments!!! Priorities - I get it.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, you inspire me every time I come to your blog. WOW! This birthday card is awesome. Love the cake!

Beccy said...

Fabulous card Donna, it's sure to bring a smile to your friend's face! I particularly like the sentiment in the middle... might have to borrow that for my brother.
You did a wonderful job coordinating your colours with the background papers, and I love the way you coloured the image, it looks delicious! Well done.
Cheers,
Beccy

Tamie said...

Donna your pattern papers, sentiments and design with the cupcake is simply fabulous. Love your take on the sketch too. Fabulous inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Monochrome Challenge this week.

Tamie DT

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is beautifully crafted and perfect for our 16th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: This is a wonderful Create with TLC sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...